HOW DO YOU SEPARATE YOURSELF?
With millions of restaurants providing countless options for everyone,
How do you separate yourself? When the expectation is much larger than amazing food.
It’s about the guest experience, design, mood, and atmosphere providing the ultimate dining experience.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The total number of Fine dining restaurants in Europe is 12,657.
- Paris has 72 Michelin stars restaurants the most in the entire the world
- The number of enterprises in the restaurant activities industry in the 28th European Union countries is estimated to be 920,000 this year
- France is the country with the highest number of restaurants awarded with one or more Michelin Stars, for a total of 556 restaurants
- Most European Stars France (556), Italy (365), Germany (250), And the Netherlands (116)
- In Europe, there are 2,874 fine dining restaurants without a website.
- The most expensive fine dining restaurants in comparison in the EU are Hungary, Luxembourg, Austria, and Germany.
- In a survey, 85% of restaurant guests said that a restaurant design can influence their decision to dine in your business.
TYPE OF RESTAURANTS IN THE INDUSTRY
- Fine Dining
- Fast Food
- Contemporary Casual
- Food Trucks
DON’T MISS OUT ON
- People usually remember only 10% of the information they read or hear. If you pair that information with a relevant image, the percentage skyrockets to 65%
- As a restaurant owner, you have the chance to control how the world perceives your restaurant. You are in control of what you show and what image you put out to the world. Professional photos can help you build a brand that stands out and shapes your restaurant identity.
- Why are images more effective than words? Because they are universal. Pictures don’t need an introduction or a caption to speak for themselves
- Make it easier for customers to choose by providing an appealing hospitality experience.
- Cornell School of Hotel Administration found that investing in high-quality interior design can result in higher guest satisfaction and higher average rates.
HOW MUCH IT COST TO PHOTOGRAPH A RESTAURANT?
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU?
We provide you with world-class commercial food and beverage photography across the board while having your guest’s experience in mind.
With more than 100+ F&B projects for brands across the world, we got you covered.
10 minutes to get started
Here are a few guidelines for a successful mutual project:
Each project starts with a short consultation session to understand better the needs
Our Agenda for the meeting:
- Finalize main shoot list
- Talking about Preparation for the shoot
- Setting the time and date
We are doing a brief scouting of the space making sure from our perspective everything looks ready.
Signature Look – every space has its unique memorable exterior that people recognize from advertising or walking by which helps to associate with the place.
An overall view and sections showcase all the sitting possibilities and reflect the design, mood, and feel of the space.
All of the pictures will be edited and retouched by our in-house team to make sure they are flawless.
Let us do the work
Every day that passes without amazing pictures you missing great food lovers, let’s talk